Tuesday, March 8, 2016

URTICARIA, HYPERSENSITIVITY REACTION - What do you mean doctor?

Last time, I told you that our school nurse sent me back home cause I am having this rashes all around my body and she don't want every student to get it.

So Lola Betty sent me to my Pediatrician Dr. Eva. She checked my skin very well and sent me for a blood test. Finally when the result is up, she told me that there in nothing to worry about. It is just "Urticaria, hypersensitivity reaction" it is the same thing she wrote for me in my medical report.
So what is Urticaria?

URTICARIA


- It is usually burning and itching. It may also appear in different parts of the body like face, lips, tongue, throat, or ears. It is swollen, pale red bumps or patches in the skin which is because of any allergic reactions or for no reason.


She said I may have eaten something that I am allergic with or I may have played somewhere.


So if you got the same, don't worry cause everything will be alright! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment