Monday, March 21, 2016

SUMMER TIME: PART 1 : PREPARATION - COCO BEACH ISLAND RESORT, PUERTO GALERA

I'm so excited for our summer vacation when Tita Liezel come home to Philippines. We are planning our staycation at Coco Beach Island Resort in Puerto Galera on April 3, 2016.

Here are the list of things I am planning to bring:




  • hat
  • sunglasses
  • powder
  • cologne
  • sunblock/lotion
  • swimwear - rashguard, two piece, shorts
  • panty
  • T-shirt
  • leggings
  • bathrobe
  • life vest - my own
  • slippers/shoes
  • swimwear shoes - so my feet won't get hurt when we go aroundthe beach
  • camera
  • tablet
  • notebook
  • pen
  • small towel
  • pocket money
  • sleeping clothes
  • comb/hair band
  • toothbrush/toothpaste/soap/shampoo
Yay! I can't wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment